Wolf Berry Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Wolf Berry Extract.
The goji berry, also called the wolf berry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer. Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines.
|PRODUCT NAME||Wolf Berry Extract|
|Botanical Source||Lycium barbarum L.|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
- Anti-tumor & neutralizing the side effects of chemotherapy
- Anti-fatigue & enhancing body immune system
- Maintaining retina health & improve vision
- Bestirring brain & improving memory ability
- Reducing blood pressure & balancing blood sugar
- Lower cholesterol and obesity crisis, & losing weight
- Support healthy liver function & adjuvant treatment of chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service