Saw Palmetto Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Saw Palmetto Extract.
Saw palmetto is an extract derived from the deep purple berries of the saw palmetto fan palm (Serenoa repens), a plant indigenous to the coastal regions of the southern United States and southern California.
Saw palmetto is a remarkable herb for both men and women and is used by natural health practitioners to treat a variety of ailments such as testicular inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, coughs and respiratory congestion. It is also used to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite and aid digestion. This wonderful herb is becoming famous for its uses in hair restoration, prostate health, sexual vigour, breast enhancement and as a nutritive tonic.
Saw palmetto Extract also tones the urethra and it may be used to uphold the healthy function of the thyroid gland and urinary system.
|PRODUCT NAME||Saw Palmetto Extract|
|Botanical Source||Serenoa repens|
|Specification||25%/ 45% Fatty Acid|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
- Improving bladder's function .
- Anti-inflammation, antibacterial and anti-edema.
- Increasing muscular strength and diuresis.
- Owning good efficacy for treating prostatic hypertrophy.
- Inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
- Women also use Saw Palmetto herb to stimulate breast enlargement and also to treat uterine irritabilit.
- Native Americans ate saw palmetto fruits for at least 12,000 years. Recently draw attention as the source of a possible treatment for prostate cancer.
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service