Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Saffron Extract.
Saffron Extract is a premium-quality supplement featuring Saffr’Activ, a patented extract of Crocus sativus L., standardized to a minimum of 0.3% safranal, the active ingredient in saffron.
Saffron is a spice derived from Crocus sativus, a flowering plant native to southwest Asia and belonging to the iris (Iridaceae) family. Crocus sativus produces three crimson-colored stigmas with each flower, which are dried and used as food seasoning. Saffron is known for its bitter taste, earthy fragrance and golden-yellow color, which is the result of a natural chemical carotenoid compound called crocin.
- Activating blood to promote menstruation;
- Removing blood stasis and alleviating pain;
- Treating women’s diseases such as amenorrhea, algomenorrhea and lyma;
- Treating injury from falling down, and swelling and ulcer on the body surface.
- Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
- Applied in the health product field;
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Product details and spec, sheet
|PRODUCT NAME||Saffron Extract|
|Latin name||Crocus sativus L.|
|Active ingredients||10:1;0.3%-95% Crocin;0.1%-0.4% Safranal|
|TASTE & ODOR||Characteristic|
|PARTICLE SIZE||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying(%)||≤ 7.0|
|TPC (CFU/GM)||<1000 cfu/g|
|MOULD & YEAST||< 100cfu/g|
|STORAGE||Cool, Ventilate & Dry|
|REMARK||Customized specification also can be achieved|