Phellinus Linteus Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Phellinus Linteus Extract
Sanghuang (the name of traditional Chinese medicine), also known as Sangshangjishi, Sangchen, etc., belongs to the genus Xylemophora in the family Polyporaceae. It has the effects of promoting blood circulation, stopping bleeding, transforming drink, and stopping diarrhea. It is commonly used for metrorrhagia, blood stranguria, anal prolapse and diarrhea, leukorrhagia, amenorrhea, accumulation of lumps in the abdomen, addiction to drinking, and diarrhea due to spleen deficiency. Distributed in North China, Northwest China and Heilongjiang, Jilin, Taiwan, Guangdong, Sichuan, Yunnan, Tibet and other places.
Fruiting bodies perennial, woody, laterally sessile. Hemispherical, horseshoe-shaped or irregular, ventral convex, (5-20) cm × (7-30) cm, 3-15 cm thick. There are fine hairs on the surface when it is young, and it falls off later, with obvious cracks, no leather shell, fake leather shell, and concentric ring ribs. Cover surface is taupe, liver brown to black, glossy; blunt edge, few cracks, dense short hairs, fall off after drying, cinnamon to coffee color.
|Product Name||Phellinus Linteus Extract|
|Botanical Source||Phellinus Linteus|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80mesh|
|Appearance||Brown or yellow powder|
- Inhibit the secretion of sweat glands;
- Digitalis-like effect; low concentration can excite smooth muscle, but high dose can inhibit it;
- Toxic dose can cause cerebral vasomotor center and respiratory center to be excited first and then paralyzed;
- Anti-tumor effect, anti-cancer effect, anti-fibrosis effect, anti-oxidation effect, analgesic effect;
- Antibacterial effect;
- Immunomodulatory effect.
- 50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
- Test reports