Organic Ginger Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Organic Ginger Extract.
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger continues to be valued around the world as an important cooking spice and is believed to help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even painful menstual periods. Native to Asia where its use as a culinary spice spans at least 4,400 years, ginger grows in fertile, moist, tropical soil.
|PRODUCT NAME||Ginger extract|
|Botanical Source||Zingiber officinale Roscoe|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
- Anti-inflammatory: Ginger has natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Nausea: Ginger has been shown to be effective in preventing bouts of nausea and vomiting.
- Digestion: Ginger helps promote the elimination of intestinal gas.
- Heartburn: The potent proteolytic enzymes in ginger help it to inhibit heartburn and acid reflux.
- Immunity boost: Ginger has strong immune boosting power which can help prevent illness as well as fight infections within the body.
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service