Olive Leaf Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Olive Leaf Extract.
Olive is oleaceae osmanthus fragrans lam evergreen trees, is a world famous woody oil plants and fruit with tree species, varieties have higher edible value, rich in high quality edible vegetable oil, olive oil, for the famous tropical fruit trees and important economic trees.
Olive for hardwood, leaves simple, opposite, flowers white, corolla 4, male and female 2, ovary 2 rooms, each room 2 ovules, stone fruit oil, oval.
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive leaf extract is well known for its health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in varioustimes and places. Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulators, and even antibiotics. (olive leaf powder)
|PRODUCT NAME||Olive leaf extract|
|Botanical Source||Olea europaea L|
|Specification||20% 40% hydroxytyrosol|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
- olive leaf extract is used in eliminating viruses.
- olive leaf extract can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
- As a important medical raws, olive leaf extract can be used to lower blood pressure.
- As an effective antioxidant, olive leaf extract can prevent hardening of the arteries.
- olive leaf extract can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries,relieve arrhythmias.
- In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder, olive leaf extract plays an important role.
- olive leaf extract is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa.
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL,FEDEX,UPS and EMS service