Horse Chestnut Extract
Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Horse Chestnut Extract.
Horse chestnut is a large, round-shaped tree growing about 25-30 meters in hight. Horse chestnut contains a lot of aescin or escin. Horse chestnut extract aescin powder with anti-inflammatory, anti edema, reduce vascular permeability and prevent moisture deposited within organizations. Horse chestnut knows as the important natural medicine in the international. After thousands of clinical observation in a long time, it shows that aescin with a high treatment value of trauma and peripheral vascular diseases.
|Product Name||Horse Chestnut Extract|
|Botanical Source||Aesculus Hippocastanum L.|
|Specification||20%/40%/60%/ 98% aescin|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
- Anti-inflammation,Anti-bacteria, Anti-cancer, Ease pain, Anti-arrhythmic, Anti-histaminic, Anti- cruor. Esculin is a glycoside composed of glucose and a dihydroxycoumarin compound
- Esculin is a product of a coumarin derivative extracted from the bark of flowering ash (Fraxinus ornus)
- Esculin is used in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals with venotonic, capillary- strengthening and antiphlogistic action similar to that of Vitamin P
- Esculin is a fluorescent dye that can be extracted from the leaves and bark of the horse chestnut tree. You'll need to shine a black (ultraviolet) light on the indicator to get the full effect
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service