Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Cherry Powder.
Cherry is a tropical fruit-bearing shrub or small tree in the family Malpighiaceae. Common names include acerola, Barbados cherry, West Indian cherry and wild crepe myrtle. It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C, almost as much as camu camu, although it also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, and B3, as well as carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which provide important nutritive value and have antioxidant uses. The vitamin C produced by the fruit is better absorbed by humans than synthetic ascorbic acid.This fruit is low in saturated fat and sodium, and very low in cholesterol. It is also a good source of dietary fiber, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper, and a very good source of vitamin A and vitamin C.
|PRODUCT NAME||Cherry Powder|
|ORIGIN OF PLANT||Malpighia glabra|
- Used as a nutritive,for it contain vitamins A, B1, B2, E, P, nicotinic acid, anti-aging factor (SOD), calcium, iron, zinc, potassium and protein.
- Can also be found in hair care and cosmetics.
- Prevent oxidation and damage
- Resist foreign invasion of harmful substances and has anti-aging effect.
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, TNT and EMS service