Laybio Natural is a wholesale bulk supplier of Rosehips Extract.
Rose hips are usually orange to red in color. They are round in shape. In some species dark purple and even blackfruits are found. The red ones of them look like small tomatoes. The wild grown rose hip fruits contain more vitamins than the cultivated ones.
Rose hips are mainly found in parts of Asia, Europe, and Africa. Nowadays rose hips are cultivated almost all over the globe, creating the suitable conditions for its cultivation.
Rose hips contain vitamin C in a large amount, 40% more than oranges also. Rose hips also contain vitamin B-complexin high quantity, and even vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron. Researches found hints of potassium, silicon, sulfur, and magnesium in rose hip fruits.
|PRODUCT NAME||Rose Hips Extract|
|Botanical Source||Rosa centifolia L|
|Specification||10%~25% Vitamin C,5:1, 10:1, 20:1|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
- Rosehips Extract has the function of treating bruises, sore swelling.
- 20g-50g sample for free
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service